Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hair Problems

Dear Readers,

Have any of you noticed that women with amazing hair can wear almost anything and look may-jer (translation = perfect)?!? Seriously, rock any questionable outfit with amazing hair, red lips and big sunnies and you will instantly be having a seriously drool-worthy moment. Well, I am not one of those people and I am begging for your help!


But it's almost always homeless... and it's not "homeless chic", it's "homeless, oh my gosh, I wonder how that happened? Does she know? Here kids, don't get too close to that.". What I'm trying to say is I have not mastered this mop on my head and I need to, immediately if not sooner. 

I need to find that needle in a haystack product that women swear by. Every woman has their own magic bottle of hair wonderful that, when they eventually find, they live and die by (and have a mini-meltdown when they discover it's no longer available), and I want mine! 

So I'm ready to take your suggestions... starting.... NOW! Background info -- I have long, fine, part wavy/part straight and limp hair. Gracias in advance friends :)

xoxo,
ToFromLove

No comments:

Post a Comment